Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Excuses, Excuses

It seems I can pretty much always come up with what feels like a legitimate reason not to exercise. I even tried it today. My plan was to take a walk after I picked my daughter up from her gymnastics class at 2:30.  While she was at class, I changed into my walking attire,  informed my other daughter to be prepared to go for a walk soon and then waited till the time was right. What happened next? Well, it was only pouring down rain when I left to pick her up! Guess I don't have to exercise after all! I kept thinking about it throughout the afternoon.  I left my work out clothes on...just in case. By the time I finished up at my daughter's karate class at 7:30, then ate supper and knocked off a few work tasks, I was thinking, it's too late now. No exercise for me today,  darn it! (That darn it was sarcastic) But do you know what? I did something that I never do. I said you know what, there IS time, and when I got home I went for a 45 minute walk.

Surely I'm not the only one who can always come up with a good reason why working out is just not going to work out for me today....so let's hear your most common excuse in the comments!

"Will I run today?", yes, I can't believe it, but, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment