Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Shift in Focus

After a long hiatus from writing,  I have decided to return in hopes of finding some inspiration and motivation in putting my experiences, thoughts, questions, successes and failures out there into the online world.

When I started this particular blog several years ago my focus was on running and training for a mini marathon.  At this point, that is no longer my focus, though I decided to return to using this blog and retain the original name even though my focus is not specifically running. You may wonder then, what is my focus? Well, my plan for this blog is to focus on fitness and physical activity in general, as well as a healthy lifestyle, which could include nutrition, mental well being,  as well as other topics that could fall into the category of taking care of yourself and making strides toward a healthier life, from a down to earth and real perspective,  likely with a little bit of humor and embarrassment mixed in.

One of my desires for this blog is to be a source of accountability for me in my fitness goals. My intention is to post daily always answering the question, "Will I run today?"  Though instead of this being a literal question,  it will more be a chance for me to share what (if any) steps I took towards my fitness and health goals that day.

I invite you to try to find something you can relate to or use in my sharing and to share your own stories,  strugggles, and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment