Thursday, July 3, 2014

Timing is Everything

Whether or not I'm going to exercise on any given day depends a lot on timing. The time I am most likely to do a work out is pretty much first thing in the morning before I get started on anything else or have anywhere to be. I have not become disciplined enough to get up early on days that I have morning appointments to get a work out in, so on days like that it is very hit or miss if I will do any type of exercise.  Most of the time it just seems so inconvenient once my day has started. 

I also feel like I am more successful when I have a plan of when I am going to exercise rather than just going with the flow and exercising randomly when I have the chance.

What does this all mean? It means I am coming to the realization that I need to be more intentional about scheduling time for working out, preferably in the mornings before my day begins.

What about you? When is your favorite time of day to get a work out in? Do you like to be scheduled or more flexible with when you will work out?

"Will I run today? " Don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment